Train with us.
We believe the ideal way to produce the best competitors is to bring together the best players and coaches to train and play matches against one another. You are invited to come train with us on weekends, holidays, and summer break! We are offering a wide variety of options to fit your needs and goals. No longer do you need to be a full time participant here in KC to take advantage of the comprehensive training at KCUT.
KC United Tennis is committed to offering a world class training environment right here in the Midwest. KCUT is proud to be a part of transforming OPRC into a national center of excellence. A complete renovation and expansion of the facility is currently underway! The nationally recognized KCUT junior development program here at OPRC is creating a positive, challenging, and dynamic environment for players to improve their competitive skills. We can work with your local coach and club to collaborate on what type of developmental plan is best for you to reach your goals.
Below is a list of options that you can mix and match to fit your schedule and priorities.
- Comprehensive Group Training- 2 hours per session, weekdays from 2:00-4:00pm and 4:00-6:00pm, Saturdays from Noon-2:00pm. $26.00 per hour
- Private On-court Instruction (includes video analysis)- Any time a court is available with a coinciding coach. $65.00-90.00 per hour
- Match Play Sessions- We set up the player, court and time. $10.00 per match plus court time charges
- MYTennis Mental Training- Jeff Miner, a licensed professional counselor and sports psychologist, is available to coach players through competitive challenges. $30.00 half hour
- College Tennis Consulting- How to navigate the recruiting and decision making process. Cost upon request
- A $10.00 Guest Fee will be applied per day.
You are more than welcome to take advantage of any opportunity listed above. Feel free to contact Coach Elliott to discuss what program best fits your needs. We hope to see you soon on the courts at OPRC.